There is a fascinating new tool with county level data created by the Self-Represented Litigation Network (SRLN), that you can find here.
Share this with the others at your organization who might find it useful and let me know ways that you use it by emailing me at email@example.com.
- New Food Stamp Benefit Levels!
- Exclusion of Federal Tax Refunds and Credits as Income and Assets
- Food Stamp Compromise
- SSA/SSI Fleeing Felons
- Social Security and SSI Fraud Issues
- 2016 SSI-Related Financial Standards
Law & Policy
- TANF/Food Stamp On-line Application
- DCF Community Partners
- UC Application
- ACCESS Manual
- 2015 Poverty Guidelines
- DCF Contact Information
- DCF Client Relations Coordinators
- State Regulations
- State Statutes