- Federal Medicaid Statute
- State Medicaid Statute
- Florida Administrative Code
- Florida Medicaid Managed Care: An Advocates' Guide
- Medically Needy Program (July 2015)
- DCF Income Eligibility Guidelines for Family-related Medicaid
- DCF Income Eligibility Guidelines for SSI-related Medicaid
- DCF Family Related Fact Sheet
- DCF SSI Related Fact Sheet
- AHCA Medicaid Summary of Services
- AHCA Offices
- DCF Program & Policies Manual
- ACHA Rules, Draft Policies, Fee Schedules & Forms
- Coverage & Limitations Handbooks
- Medicaid Managed Assistance (MMA) Program Snapshot
- Medicaid Long-term Care (LTC) Program Snapshot
Welcome to Health Law Practice Area
This area is password protected. Membership and full access is available only to Florida legal services attorneys and legal services paralegals. All others by express permission of practice area leader only.
The Florida Policy Institute (FPI) has compiled county snapshots with data from the U.S. Census Bureau, Georgetown Center for Children and Families and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, along with local Medicaid expenditure figures provided to FPI by the state Agency on Health Care Administration.
Visit the National Health Law Program (NHeLP) website for national resources regarding health care reform efforts.
See the new Kaiser Family Foundation publication that provides helpful background information on Florida’s Medicaid program and the implications of reduced federal financing in a Medicaid block grant or per capita cap.